The Falcon II Backpack is the quintessential Maxpedition product: Durable, ergonomic, and intelligently designed. This medium bodied pack is thoroughly constructed with 1050-Denier water & abrasion resistant nylon; yet its ergonomic shape, padded shoulder straps and sturdy sternum & waist support make it an absolute delight to wear.
Further examination will reveal that the Falcon II has layered independent compartments with more pockets, pouches and PALS attachment points than most backpacks twice its size. Pull the dual-directional YKK zippers and expand the main compartment into a full clamshell opening.
You'll find that the Falcon II is surprisingly spacious with room to accommodate your camping essentials and two (2) 100oz/3L water reservoirs. Pack it up and press it down with front & side compression straps, then head out on a hike or overnight with a premium Maxpedition backpack.
- Bags are finished with a triple coating of polyurethane for water resistance and add a final coat of Dupont Teflon Frabric Protector to repel the elements.
- YKK zippers and slides are exclusively use
- Military grade nylon webbing for straps, handles, and modular attachment points. Genuine Duraflex buckles and hardware add strength and functionality
- Reinforced stress points with composite thread.
- Main compartment: 18" x 9.5" x 4.75", Secondary Compartment: 16" x 8" x 3", Capacity: 1520 cu.in. / 25 liters