Manufacture ID: 20162
The Fireside Mummy by Chinook features 350 grams of 90/10 grey duck down, 575+ fill power insulation giving this bag a great weight to temperature ratio. Chinook rates the Fireside Mummy at 2C (36F) providing plenty of warmth on those late spring to early fall hikes. The bag has an outer shell made of honeycomb & diamond rip-stop nylon which will provide durability and promote long use. Also for durability and long use, this sleeping bag uses a 2-way #5 YKK zipper. The lining is made from polyester to reduce weight and increase compactibility.
- All Chinook sleeping bag receive water-repelling treatments
- Zipper Guards keep zippers snag free and have you zipping in and out of your bag with ease
- Draft Tubes prevent heat loss through the coils of zippers
- VELCRO Tapes secure zip closures, preventing zippers from accidentally coming undone
- Utility Pockets provide a safe and secure place for stashing your valuables
- Barrel Lock Closure give a full control over drawcords to easily adjust them
- Thermal Collar fit snugly around the neck and trap warm air from escaping through the collar
- Temperature Rating: 2C / 35F
- Style: Mummy
- Length: 83"
- Width (at Hips): 30"
- Carry Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Shell Material: Honeycomb & Diamond Ripstop Nylon
- Insulation: French Pyrenean 90/10 Grey Duck Down, 575+ Fill Power
- Fill Weight: 12 oz.
- Construction: Horizontal Channel Design
- Liner Material: Polyester
- Color: Blue
- Stuff Sack Colour: Black
- Hood: Chinook SnugHood
- Draft Collar: Draft Collar
- Zipper Draft Tube: Yes
- Zipper Type: #5 YKK 2-Way
- Zipper Side: Right or Left
- Zip Together: Yes